Thursday, July 28, 2016

Chapter 153 Preview

Chapter 153 Teaser

Zhao Hai shook his head and said, “The Night Shades are observing the Purcell clan right now. However, I think this time I’m afraid they’ll never let us go easily. Grandpa Green, you must be careful with this. Maybe you shouldn't go to the Purcell clan now and just wait till another time so that we’ll know what they want to do. ”

Green shook his head. “No, we must withdraw the marriage proposal. If I don’t see them, they’ll just get suspicious. I really want to know what they will be doing.”

Zhao Hai stared at Green and said, “Alright, but you should always have the Ghost Cane with you. I’ll keep the Night Shades there to observe them. Once there’s movement from the Purcell clan, I will immediately inform you.”

Green nodded as Zhao Hai received some transmitted information from one of the Night Shades that stated the Foreign Affairs elder, Stern, was traveling towards Green’s residence. 


Notes:
- This teaser was MTL'ed. 
- Please support the author if you love this novel. 




1 comment: