Monday, July 18, 2016

Chapter 145 Preview

Chapter 145 Teaser


After they returned to the room, Laura turned and said to Green, “The quality of Mister’s nut oil is really beyond my expectations. I hope that the oil you produce in the future could again be sold to me. I don’t know if this is possible? ”

Green smiled and said, “Of course. We had such a prior agreement already. Miss Laura shouldn't be worried, the nut oil that we produce will be sold to you.”

Laura nodded her head. “That’s good. After Mister goes back, please give my thanks to Mister Zhao Hai.”

Green faintly smiled and said, “Miss Laura is really too polite. There is also another matter that I want to talk about that includes some business..”

Laura was surprised for a moment. “Mister, please go ahead and tell me.”


Notes:
-This teaser was MTL'ed. 
-Please support the author if you love this novel. 


1 comment: